Mala Meditation Beads - African Turquoise & Carnelian
- African Turquoise Meaning African turquoise is the protection stone. This is the perfect gemstone to take for any journey or adventure. This is the master healer that protects you throughout life and adventures.
- Carnelian Meaning Carnelian is the stone of creativity, success, vitality, confidence, sexuality that promotes positive life choices.
- Traditional Mala Beads Our mala bead necklaces are made from 108 8mm natural gemstones that are hand knotted between each bead and a silk tassel. The tassel represents the lotus flower which represents purity and your mind's ability to help transcend human desires to attain enlightenment.
- Whats Included: Holding box accompanied with a 100% cotton bag to hold, protect and keep your 100% handmade Mala Beads Necklace clean and safe. A how to care for card will be included. Each necklace has 108 gemstones, 1 guru bead, and a silk tassel.
- Malas are used for counting mantras, prayers, intentions, and your breaths during yoga or meditation. Healing crystals and gemstones have been used for centuries as they are known to have powerful healing properties that help balance your mind, body, and spirit. Both the healing stones/gemstones and our bodies have energy vibrations that when combined help align our chakras.