New Moon Botanical Bathtub Tea | Herbal Ayurvedic Bath Soak to Calm & Soothe l Loose Leaf Flowers
- Fragrant like a field of lavender and chamomile, New Moon Bath Tea is deeply calming to the mind, soothing to the physical body, and uplifting to the spirit.
- Lavender, Jasmine, Chamomile, Skullcap, Tulsi, Safflower
- Directions: Add desired amount of tea to a burlap sachet bag and drop it into your bath. You can find these reusable bag in online store. You can also steep desired contents in a French press filled with hot water - or on the stove top - for 20 minutes. Strain and pour into bathwater.
- The New Moon is a time of rebirth and renewal, calling upon us to tune inward and take rest. Fragrant like a field of lavender and chamomile, our New Moon Bath Tea is deeply calming to the mind, soothing to the physical body, and uplifting to the spirit
- 100% Organic Botanicals. No fillers, preservatives, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates, harsh sulfates or synthetic fragrance.
- Ethical & Sustainable. Fair trade ingredients. Hand blended in Boulder, Colorado, USA. 100% post consumer waste recycled paper jar. Never any animal testing
Lavender elicits physical relaxation while uplifting the spirit. It relieves stress on all levels and soothes sore muscles.
Jasmine, known for its dreamy aroma, also relieves pain, eases muscle cramps, and reduces psychological stress.
Chamomile, a powerful antioxidant moves prana (subtle energy), clears toxins, reduces inflammation and promotes tissue repair.
Skullcap calms the heart, reduces fiery emotions and soothes the nervous system.
Tulsi, described in Ayurvedic texts as the Goddess incarnated in plant form, relieves pain, reduces inflammation, soothes headaches and uplifts the heart.
Safflower heals and soothes the skin, promoting a healthy glow.