Vanilla Oat Cream Bath Milk Soak- 10oz
- All milk bath ingredients used are home grown right here in the United States. Milk is from farms in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The lavender is from a local spice company not too far from the Seattle area. Product is delivered in a glass milk bottle. Enjoy this simple blend of Powdered Milk, Epsom Salt, Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Lavender buds and Essential Oils. Zero artificial ingredients, fillers or sulfates.
- Milk Powder: A milk bath leaves your skin feeling soft and supple as it moisturizes. The fat and protein in the milk provide this immediate benefit in your bathwater. The milk also helps exfoliate the skin for additional softness. The lactic acid in milk helps clean and soften the skin. The milk hydrates the skin, preventing dryness.
- Baking Soda: Eczema is an incredibly common, yet not exactly curable skin condition. Studies have found that frequent baking soda baths can help to relieve the itching that eczema usually comes with. Getting rid of that itchy feeling is key to soothing flare-ups and healing skin. Baking soda is perfect for soothing sore muscles after the gym . Recovery is key to making progress at the gym so be sure to do a muscle soak at least once a week.
- Epsom Salt: becomes a powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps to extract the toxins out of your skin and tissues. The Epsom salt penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished. Soaking in a salt crystal bath is like soaking in an ocean of energy. As your body organs resonate with the natural frequency of the minerals in the salt bath, your body is being recharged, boosting metabolism and triggering its self-healing powers.
- Cornstarch: is absorbent when it comes to removing excess oils on skin. This helps reduce oil clogging up pores, hence clearing up acne. It also soothes red and painful acne prone skin. It is going to clear up or reduce your acne, whether its on the back, chest or elsewhere. Cornstarch has a slight abrasive texture so it works as a nice skin exfoliator.
Add desired amount of bath soak wash to bathtub under running water and disperse throughout with your fingers. It is best to add the soak prior to or during your bath as the essential oils and smelling salt will vaporize when in contact with the water. A very relaxing bath soak or even use as a bath salt.