Waxing Moon Botanical Bathtub Tea | Herbal Ayurvedic Bath Soak for Strength & Vitality l Loose Leaf Flowers
- Reminiscent of a warm mug of spiced cocoa, this Waxing Moon Bath Tea nourishes the body and soul, encourages stability, and promotes strengthening and regeneration.
- Cacao Husks, Cardamom, Chrysanthemum, Fennel, Licorice, Marshmallow, & Plantain
- Directions: Add desired amount of tea to a burlap sachet bag and drop it into your bath. You can find these reusable bag in online store. You can also steep desired contents in a French press filled with hot water - or on the stove top - for 20 minutes. Strain and pour into bathwater.
- The Waxing Moon is a time of gathering energy and strength, calling upon us to replenish our immunity, sensuality and vitality.
- 100% Organic Botanicals. No fillers, preservatives, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates, harsh sulfates or synthetic fragrance.
- Ethical & Sustainable. Fair trade ingredients. Hand blended in Boulder, Colorado, USA. 100% post consumer waste recycled paper jar. Never any animal testing
Cacao Husks act as a stimulant and remind us of our deep desires.
Cardamom has been said to draw out desire and eloquence while relaxing the body and clarifying the mind.
Chrysanthemum reduces inflammation, improves skin health, slows aging and boosts the immune system.
Fennel is soothing for the nerves and muscles, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Licorice rebuilds the muscles and tissues in the body after depletion, increases endurance, and promotes cellular regeneration.
Marshmallow & Plantain heal, repair and moisturize the skin.